The Zing Show Overview
Taking corporate entertainment to the next level… the events industry has never seen anything quite like the Zing show… exciting, almost revolutionary, jumping away from the middle of the road! It’s the ultimate game show style experience as if created by TV’s finest minds with teams competing against each other in an incredible variety of fast paced games. We’ve never seen such a response from clients and here’s the good news… if you love it, you can do it again… no two Zing shows are ever the same, we are constantly creating new, original games.
How Does it Work?
The event begins with the room lighting and music creating a pre show atmosphere. It can be run over dinner, straight through or between courses, or even during the day as a fun team build. Depending on numbers teams can be between 5 and 10 round a table.
A ‘voice of god’ announces the show and the host enters singing the Zing show theme tune (yes… expect the unexpected). The rules are explained then the teams compete head to head in a variety of ‘something for everyone’ games. Some games last 10 seconds, nothing lasts more than a few minutes, all complimented by impressive audio and visuals.
Games are a mixture of the familiar with a twist like ‘Play your celebrity cards right’ or ‘This is your life’ (we have the red book but the question is about surviving in the woods!), to ‘on trend’… The Tinder round (do you swipe to the left or right?) or Location, location, location (where we look at a property and guess it’s value).
Other rounds are cleverly interactive such a ‘selfie’ where the teams grab their camera phones or bingo bongo where teams get up and play imaginary bongos. The infectious quality of energy created in the room guarantees everyone is involved. It’s an evening carefully choreographed to be classy and fun, not forced, cheesy and awkward (the mistake of most corporate evening events!).
The Zing show… You only truly ‘get it’ if you experience it… it’s not just an event, it’s the team build you’ll be talking about for years.
This activity consists of 60-75 minutes of content to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Preferably delivered over 3 action-packed Rounds – ideal over Dinner!
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to win maximum points in an array of quirky challenges.
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- Compere… a professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the games and get the group pumped up!
- Equipment… Full AV equipment including music throughout the event.
- Prizes… the winning team get the much coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
- Bespoke audio visual presentation
What do you need to provide
- An indoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large conference style table each.
- An open “stage area”at the front of the room
Images of The Zing Show – Game Show Mash up in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
What is the “Initial Set Up Fee”?
This set-up fee covers all project management and pre-event coordination
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 800 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 8 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 6-8 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered over 1,000 events. Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; Zing Events Reviews
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.