Crime Scene Investigation – The Killing Overview
Test yourself, push boundaries and open your eyes to the challenges faced by Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators. The Killing, created and lead by senior Ex-Scotland Yard Detectives, is the most immersive and thrilling experience there is.
How does this indoor team building activity work?
Be entertained and captivated through a series of forensic challenges involving psychological and cyber-crime, giving you the opportunity to solve cases through the actual methods employed by real Crime Scene Investigators.
Investigators are initially detailed with a brief regarding a heinous crime that has taken place. The remainder of the experience, designed to the specifications of the client, will take guests through a stimulating process investigating the motive, method and means for the murder. To make the experience that even more realistic, guests are provided with equipment such as body suits, masks and gloves. ‘The Killing’ also involves:
- Taking and removing fingerprints from a variety of surfaces
- Forensic dentistry
- Hair & fibre analysis
- Constructing photo fits (using FBI Software)
- Blood spatter pattern analysis
- Ballistic examination (Bullets)
Are you ready to find out what the motive is? How the murder took place? What evidence is available to connect suspect(s) to the crime scene?
Unlike the event, it will be quick and easy to uncover how the Award Winning activity ‘The Killing’ is so prestigious.
Included in your ‘Crime Scene Investigation’ event…
- A professional ex Scotland Yard Host host… knows the activity back to front, ensures energy levels are kept high.
- Equipment… Use real CSI equipment, Use FBI Software to create a “Photo fit”
- Prizes… the winning team, get the much coveted Zing medals.
Watch the activity in action
Crime Scene Investigation – The Killing Facts
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more about this activity or any of our other great events? Simply tell us a bit about your group and we will send you a no obligation proposal.