Crime Scene Investigation Overview
Test yourself, push boundaries and open your eyes to the challenges faced by Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators on a daily basis; created and facilitated by serving Scotland Yard Detectives and Police experts, is the most immersive and authentic team building experience there is. For the duration of this team building activity, you will walk in the footsteps of Forensic Pathologists and Detective Investigators as you work as a team to consider and analyse a whole variety of pieces of evidence from a Crime Scene.
Be entertained and captivated through a series of forensic challenges including psychological and cyber-crime, giving you the opportunity to solve cases through the actual methods employed by real Crime Scene Investigators.
Are you ready to find out what the motive is? How the murder took place? What evidence is available to connect suspect(s) to the crime scene?
How does it work?
Investigators are initially detailed with a brief regarding a heinous crime that has taken place. The remainder of the experience, designed to the specifications of the client, will take guests through a stimulating process investigating the motive, method and means for the murder. To make the experience even more authentic, each guest is provided with equipment such as body suits, masks and gloves.
- This activity can last up to 3 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your expert CSI’s
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Taking and removing fingerprints from a variety of surfaces
- Forensic dentistry
- Hair & fibre analysis
- Constructing photo fits (using FBI Software)
- Blood spatter pattern analysis
- Ballistic examination (Gunshot analysis)
- Expert guidance from our Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to determine who is the prime suspect
- Winner announced, Wrap up and close
What do we provide
- A real life Police expert/ CSI to lead the session
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Authentic CSI bodysuits and gloves – as seen on TV
- Equipment… Full AV equipment including music throughout the event.
- Bespoke audio visual presentation
What do you need to provide
• An indoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large conference style table
Images of Crime Scene Investigation in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
What is the “Initial Set-Up Fee”?
This set-up fee covers all project management and pre-event coordination.
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 800 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 8 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 6-8 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered thousands of events . Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/zing-events-ltd
When can my event take place?
The booking can be at whatever time or date you like - the booking will be exclusive to your group. We regularly run events for global teams so our team can nearly always accommodate you.
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.