Get in The Zone Overview
Get in the Zone’ is our best selling activity.. It’s inclusive, fun and suitable for everyone. With an incredible 120 page vintage style task book, teams must compete in over 100 varied challenges from the Physical, Mental, Skill and Creative Zones. Your team can complete the activities in any order as every challenge falls within one of these Zones. We bring all the 100 activities with us so teams must decide amongst themselves where their strengths lie with the aim to win as many points as possible.
How Does it Work?
The activity will start with a welcome from our presenter. They will start with a number of energisers. Your group will then be briefed and the activity will be underway.
It’s up to the teams which of the activities they partake in, this activity is all about using the strengths in your team to gain as many points. Along the way the whole group will be brought back into the room for head to head group challenges. The activity will end with a wrap up and the scores and winners shall be announced. The room will be set up with teams working around their own team tables.
Physical – ‘Bend It Like Beckham’ As a team you must try and score as many points by hitting the target.
Skill – ‘Gameboy’ A bit of a retro one as you must try and score as many points on the famous Tetris.
Creative – ‘Big Ben’ Sculpt London’s most famous landmark.
Mental – ‘Up Close’ Can you guess the object when they’re magnified.
This activity can last between 2 – 3 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams pool on their combined skill sets to maximise team points
- Teams will complete as many challenges as they can in the time
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- Compere… a professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the games and get the competitive juices flowing.
- Equipment… Full AV equipment including music throughout the event.
- Prizes… the winning team get the much coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
- Bespoke audio visual presentation
What do you need to provide
- An indoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large conference style table each.
- A space with an open “stage area” at the front of the room
- A space with open areas around the perimeter of the room
- Ask the venue for nine 6ft Trestle Tables with Tablecloths around perimeter of the room.
Images of Get In The Zone in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
What is the “Initial Set Up Fee”?
This set-up fee covers all project management and pre-event coordination
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 500 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 8 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 6-8 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered over 1,000 events. Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; Zing Events Reviews
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.