Perfect Pizza Overview
Perfect Pizza challenges teams to deliver a pizza franchise concept to our panel of judges in the boardroom! We will expect to see not only your signature pizza, but also an Italian classic.
How does this indoor team building activity work?
After a short pizza making demonstration from our expert pizza chefs, the challenge will be laid down! Participants will first need to name and brand their new Pizza franchise, before designing a take away box ready to deliver their signature Pizza to the boardroom.
Once this is done, team can start to create the Pizza for which their new restaurant will be famed! Together they will have to create and bake a unique signature pizza using our mobile cooking stations whilst being conscious of budgeting and ingredient selection to ensure their creation is profitable!
It’s not just all about the Pizza Making. Teams will also have to design a flyer to tempt new diners to buy from them. As well as this they will need to create a marketing campaign and business plan.
Your final pitch is vital and communicating the concept of your new pizzeria and its signature dish must be assured. Timings are essential as points will be deducted for cold or soggy based pizzas!
One of the best things about this event is that at the end the whole team comes together to enjoy what they have created.
Included on your Perfect Pizza team building activity …
- Activity Compere… a professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the activity.
- Equipment… Full AV equipment, mobile ovens and all equipment.
- Prizes… the winning team get the much coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
Watch the activity in action
The Perfect Pizza Gallery
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more about this activity or any of our other great events? Simply tell us a bit about your group and we will send you a no obligation proposal.