The Sphere Gameshow Overview
Welcome to The Sphere Gameshow. Do you and your team have what it takes to be tested to the max in this varied indoor team building activity?
Teams compete head to head in a whole variety of different challenges to win as many points as they can for their team. Our activities are varied to suit all skills and are specially designed to encourage attributes including communication, logic, co -ordination, problem solving and time management.
How Does it Work?
The event begins with your group divided into teams, sat at tables ready to enter each of the zones and complete as many of the tasks as possible.
The Sphere Master then explains the rules… questions and challenges will be based around 4 different styled Zones. In these we will challenge your mental, physical and skill attributes.
The Challenges will range from whole team activities to individual challenges. These can range from the whole team in Zone 1 trying to complete an Indiana Jones style exercise of moving a Crystal all around their table (or circle) without touching it; to individual rounds in Zone 2 where a member of the team has to shoot a target with their supersize nerf guns. The event is a full audio visual experience including animated and video footage.
What’s more, guests will have the chance to enter our huge inflatable Sphere for the finale and grab-for-gold to win extra points for the team.
The Sphere can be run pretty much anywhere from a country hotel to a basement bar, day time or evening and can be run straight through, in between courses of a meal or throughout a day of business presentations.
This activity can last between 90mins -2 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to win as many Sphere’s as possible
- Everyone gets the opportunity to enter the giant inflatable Sphere
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- A professional Games Master host… knows the activity back to front, ensures energy levels are high and keeps control if competition gets fierce.
- Event Manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Equipment… Full AV, all equipment and a bespoke audio visual presentation.
- Prizes… the winning team, get the much coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
What do you need to provide
- An indoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large conference style table each.
- A ceiling height that is more than 2.5m for the inflatable Sphere
- Access to electricity
Images of The Sphere Gameshow in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
What is the “Initial Set-Up Fee”?
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 800 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 8 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 6-8 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered thousands of events . Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/zing-events-ltd
When can my event take place?
The booking can be at whatever time or date you like - the booking will be exclusive to your group. We regularly run events for global teams so our team can nearly always accommodate you.
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.