Urban Art Overview
Letting creative juices run wild, each team is faced with the objective of recreating an urban art version of their very own company logo, Simply give us your logo and we will embed it onto one of our graphically designed backgrounds.
The twist however, is that this graffiti masterpiece has been divided into several sections and spread amongst the group; it is then a collaborative effort to work together and ensure that the canvas join lines and colour tones are seamless; the finished article is staggering and makes the perfect art piece to mount in the office space.
How Does it Work?
The activity will start with a number of energisers from our presenter to get the group warmed up.
Teams will then be handed out their section of the artwork. They then have to scale it up to fit across all 4 canvases. Once happy with the sketch its time to start matching the paint colours and start painting.
At this point its important that teams are communicating between one another to ensure that the lines on the canvases join and the paint colours are the same.
When teams have completed their paintings, it’s time for a coffee break while the Zing team put together all the canvas pieces to create one giant piece of artwork to display to the room.
There are four variants of this team building activity in terms of what you can create:
Urban Art – We take your company logo and put it onto one of our graffiti style backgrounds.
Stroke of Genius – Teams must create their own version of a famous painting.
Own design – If you have your own design let us have it and we will make sure you can paint it.
Bespoke – We can create your own bespoke piece of artwork that can carry company messages and ideals.
This activity can last between 1-2 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 5-7 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to create bespoke artistic content
- The creation is displayed to the wider audience on our giant velcro wall
- Wrap up and masterpiece is appreciated
- Artwork is carefully put into cardboard boxes for your convenience
What do we provide
- Compere… a professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate and get the competitive juices flowing.
- Equipment… Full AV equipment including music throughout the event.
- We create bespoke artwork to your specifications in advance of the session.
- Bespoke audio visual presentation
What do you need to provide
- An indoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large conference style table each.
- All paints are completely washable – but best make the venue aware of the nature of Urban Art. We can provide floor coverings if required.
Images of Urban Art in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it