Back To School
Back to School Overview
Don’t forget your PE kit… a nostalgic trip down memory lane with a Zing’s take on the good old-fashioned sports day.
Hosted by our former PE teacher (that’s what he says anyway!) all the classic races are included… egg and spoon, three-legged, sack race and many more. You can also try your arm at tennis and Javelin before the fancy dress relay finale.
And forget the mum and dads race… let’s see those senior managers run!
How does this outdoor team building activity work?
Hosted by our PE teacher in his fabulous retro tracksuit, the teams are taken through a warm up that will get them limbered up and laughing. Then it’s straight into the action with lane-based races with all teams racing for points. Also included are games such as tennis, a football shoot out, soft archery and even our adaptation of a bobsleigh run.
With larger groups there will be a series of heats then a final in each discipline. Spectators not in a race will line the trackside to add support and atmosphere, with the PE teacher organising things on the track and providing live entertaining commentary via the PA.
After all races have been run the points will be totted up and the victorious team announced.
Back to School Zones include:
- Back To Class Zone
- Mental Maths, Wacky World, Horrible History
- Track & Field Zone
- Medicine ball shot put, Discus, Foam Javelin
- Games Master
- Football Shoot Out, Tennis
- Play Time Zone
- Selection of giant games – Jenga, Connect 4 etc.
- School Sports Day Races
- Egg & Spoon, Bean bag, 3-legged race, sack race
Included on your Back to School team building activity:
- PE Teacher… a professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the games and get the competitive juices flowing.
- Equipment… Full AV equipment, music and all equipment.
- Prizes… the winning team get the much-coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
Watch the activity in action
The Back to School Gallery
Back To School Facts
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more about this activity or any of our other great events? Simply tell us a bit about your group and we will send you a no obligation proposal.