Outdoor Escape the Box Overview
Inspired by the Escape Room phenomenon, our Escape The Box challenge requires teams to work through the myriad of clues in order to ‘unlock’ the next part of the game. They must progress through the 12 sequential stages as quickly as they can, while correctly completing questions and challenges as they go. Teams who employ a thoughtful strategy and manage their time carefully shall prevail.
How Does it Work?
With a huge variety of content, the challenge is designed to keep teams engaged in this classic race against time! Expect to be immersed in the race to Escape The Box as you decipher puzzles and conundrums to crack the padlock codes and gain access to the next activity Box.
Will your team have the aptitude to use the UV Lamp to reveal hidden messages, and will they be able to follow the secret directions left on the Dictaphone or have the intuition to complete a scientific test to reveal the hidden digit? Our Escape The Box is challenges-a-plenty and include:
- Fingerprint Analysis
- Litmus Testing liquids
- Using UV Lamps to find hidden clues
- Map Reading and following compass bearings
- Vintage Military style equipment
The challenge is loaded with subliminal information that is key to progressing onto the next phase, but there are plenty of red-herrings to mislead teams – so concentration and working as a team is key! Our twist however is that teams will need to collaborate and share information – as without doing this teams will hit-a-brick-wall.
The activity lasts anywhere between 90 minutes and 2 hours, but if you think that your team has what it takes to ace our Escape The Box, you’ll be finished before your colleagues and claim all bragging rights.
Our activity is rich in Escape Room authenticity and creates an immersive experience for everyone taking part.
This activity can last between 90-120 minutes to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to overcome questions, challenges and conundrums
- Each team faces their own unique challenges in a race to Escape The Box first
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- A professional host who’ll set the scene and give you some hints and tips along the way.
- Event Manager – your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the session.
- High quality equipment
- Petrol generators to power our AV – we don’t need access to electricity.
- Our own Projectors, and Sound Equipment – for that cinematic experience
- Prizes… the winning team gets the much-coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
- Bespoke audiovisual presentation.
What do you need to provide
- An outdoor space, large enough to provide each team with space for their 3mX3m event gazebo.
Images of Outdoor Escape the Box in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it