Putt a Hole in Hunger Overview
Putt A Hole In Hunger brings the world of charity, golf and team building into one activity.
Teams are tasked with building a mini golf course, the twist is that the golf course is constructed from non perishable food. This food is then donated at the end of the activity to a local food bank and with thirteen million people living below the poverty line in the UK, this activity really can make a difference to those people.
How Does it Work?
As with all of our activities you are welcomed to the activity by one of our friendly hosts. We set the scene for the activity and emphasise the importance of food banks in society.
Each team has their own pop-up Event Gazebo with a table to work on.
The activity is split into a number of different parts that ensure that everyone is involved in the activity:
Design & Planning
Teams will need to design, plan and present their concept to the rest of the room.
Perfect Putt Competition
To make the courses that much more fun delegates will be able to choose some fun ramps or loop de loops for their designs. This will be done by a fun hole in one competition at the front of the room with the added pressure of everyone watching on.
Teams will now start to construct their designs. They choose from the vast array of ingredients that are laid out on the table as they first entered the room. These will be constructed on high quality astro turfs. A prize will be awarded to the winning team for the best design.
Now teams get to play on each of the mini golf courses. Two teams on each hole to ensure no cheating! The team with the lowest number of shots is the winner.
At the end of the activity we do a wrap up and end with a message of thanks from the charity. The food that is used in the activity is then delivered to the local food bank.
This activity can last between 1-3 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to create innovative Crazy Golf holes
- Each creation is shown to the wider audience for judging
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
- We coordinate the perishables to be donated to the foodbank
What do we provide
- Welcome message from the chosen charity – and position the importance of this CSR activity in society.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the activity
- Equipment… astro turfs and putters …and of course, a mountain of food products
- A pop up gazebo and table for each team to work underneath
- Prizes… the winning team gets the much-coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
- Bespoke audiovisual presentation.
What do you need to provide
- An outdoor space large enough to provide each team with a large area of flat floor space. Ideally at least 3mX3m per team.
- If the outdoor space is grass, this needs to be short for the astro turf to lay on.
Images of Putt A Hole In Hunger in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it