The Sphere Outdoors Overview
Welcome to The Sphere. Do you and your team have what it takes to be tested to the max in this varied outdoor team building activity?
Teams compete head to head in a whole variety of different challenges to win as many points as they can for their team. Our activities are varied to suit all skills and are specially designed to encourage attributes including communication, logic, co -ordination, problem solving and time management.
How Does it Work?
The Sphere begins with the delegates arriving at the event space to see our spectacular equipment and giant inflatable Sphere as the tunes pump out and the excitement grows.
They are then welcomed by the host, who whips up the group and explains the rules and challenges that await.
Then after a couple of quick energisers to break the ice, the teams (either chosen pre event or randomly picked on the day) are briefed about the competition.
The activities are spread out over multiple zones with each zone having its own theme but still containing a varied selection of team building activities.
Teams will spend 10 -15 minutes on each activity competing against another team, after this time they will rotate to another activity and face another team. This means that throughout the event delegates are engaging with everyone in the group.
On our outdoor Sphere each Zone has its own marquee dressed with themed flags which adds both a ‘Wow’ factor as you enter the arena and shelter if the weather is inclement.
Our indoor Sphere sees all the same team building activities with each zone having its own up-lit pop up banners to help theme the area. We have multiple inflatable Spheres; some are as low as 2.5 metres so they can fit into most indoor spaces.
The activities are facilitated by our event team and will appeal to all age groups and abilities. You’ll get the chance to grab a nerf gun to play space pool, channel your inner tribal warrior, try out a mind bending memory test, solve a series of codes to break into a safe, take up your bow and arrow, or maybe negotiate a path through laser beams. Teams will take part in a minimum of 10 challenges during a normal 3 hour team build.
After each activity the winning team is awarded points and the event team then moves you on to another challenge.
Our inflatable Sphere is a wonder to behold, where the top teams with the most points will battle it out to be crowned the victors. It’s fun, energising and competitive whilst encouraging great team work.
This activity can last between 2-3 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to win as many Spheres as possible
- The teams with most points get to go in the Dome finale
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- Professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the games and get the competitive juices flowing.
- Extensive activity branding and event gazebos
- Petrol generators – we do not need access to electricity.
- A huge inflatable Sphere for teams to enter inside
- Equipment… Full AV equipment including music throughout the event.
- Prizes… the winning team gets the much-coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
- Bespoke audio visual presentation.
What do you need to provide
- An outdoor space, large enough to distribute the activities across. Nothing smaller than a tennis court size for small groups, and nothing larger than a football pitch for the very largest of groups.
Images of The Sphere in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
Do you need to be near a building for electricity?
No, we are completely self-sufficient with our own petrol powered generators.
What is the “Initial Set-Up Fee”?
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 800 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 12 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 6-8 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered thousands of events . Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/zing-events-ltd
When can my event take place?
The booking can be at whatever time or date you like - the booking will be exclusive to your group. We regularly run events for global teams so our team can nearly always accommodate you.
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.