A seasonal celebration for your team, testing your brain power with all manner of yuletide questions. From the twelve days of Christmas to what’s the latest must have Christmas Toy, our questions are original, clever and well researched, including great visuals, Christmas music and the right level of difficulty to cater for all age groups and knowledge.
How Does it Work?
The event begins with your group divided into teams (Christmas jumpers optional!), sat at tables; a team captain will be nominated – and answers will be submitted through our easy to use App. It will give a real time Leaderboard and give the Quiz a modern tech twist.
The charismatic quiz host (definitely in a Christmas jumper!) then explains the rules… various categories of questions and teams write answers on the paperwork provided. At the end of each round a ‘runner’ brings the sheet to the score desk and then there is the instant gratification of revealing the answers, to plenty of cheers and high fiving!
The event is a full audio visual experience including beautiful ‘name the film’ montages, foot tapping MTV style questions, and stimulating observation rounds. From Partridges in pear trees to Good King Wenceslas, Love actually to Christmas around the world… Christmas is well and truly covered!
The quiz can be run pretty much anywhere from a country hotel to a basement bar, daytime or evening and can be run straight through, in between courses of a meal or throughout a day of business presentations.
After the final round we promise an instant result and crowning of the ‘It’s Quizmas’ champions.
This activity can last up to 2 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Expert guidance from our Team throughout 10 varied Quiz Rounds
- Teams collaborate to answer as many questions as possible
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- A professional quiz host… knows the questions back to front, ensures
energy levels are high and keeps control if competition gets fierce.
- Event Manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the
smoothest of event deliveries.
- Equipment… Full AV, an award winning App for answers, and a
bespoke audio visual presentation.
- Prizes… the winning team get the much coveted Zing medals and of
course any additional prizes you want to add.
What do you need
- An indoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large conference style table each.
Images of Quizzmas in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it