The Game Show Quiz
Have you ever shouted at the TV watching contestants struggle on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, or imagined what its like to spin The Wheel of Fortune? Our newest creation, Game Show is TV inspired and has all of the glitz and showmanship.
Test your TV knowledge in this entertaining quiz that will see you and your team playing through three interactive rounds of trivia and putting creative skills to the test in photo and video challenges! Within each lively category you’ll complete questions and tasks based on much-loved classics. But watch out for the bonus challenges (you can’t phone a friend or ask the audience!)
Once teams have completed Round 1, teams will be faced with their first bonus challenge! This round is reminiscent of ‘Supermarket Sweep’ and is guaranteed to get everyone involved and having fun!
All players are then called back into the main meeting room (Zoom only) for Round 2 for a game of ‘‘Name That Tune’. Following Round 2, everyone will be sent back into their team rooms to create a Dragon’s Den style pitch for the second bonus challenge.
The third and final round provides a quick-fire finale, where teams will be against the clock to complete as many questions as possible before the timer hits zero!
How Does it Work?
Hosted via video conference and one of our fabulous virtual event managers, teams will be up against the clock to complete each round and earn the most points before the timer hits zero.
Following an upbeat virtual briefing from one of our fabulous presenters, Round 1 will see everyone split into teams of 4-6 players, each with an assigned team room. Each group will then work together (in their virtual rooms) through categories inspired by The Price Is Right, Catchphrase, Millionaire and many more!
This activity lasts between 60-90 minutes
- Introduction to the activity by your live host (15 minutes)
- Group split into smaller teams of 4-6 participants, via breakout rooms
- Gameplay using our app and video conferencing (60 minutes)
- Wrap up and winners announced as one large group (15 minutes)
What do we provide
- Pre-event support and joining instructions you can share amongst your team
- Access to the free app on IOS or Android and your own unique game code
- We provide a Zoom video platform, but we can run it on your preferred platform also
- A live host who introduces the activity but is available for the duration should you need them
- For groups over 50 people we provide an additional tech support
What do you need
- A computer – for the video conferencing
- A smartphone or tablet that is Wi-Fi enabled
Hybrid & Live – Covid safe solutions
This activity can be delivered as a hybrid (delegates in the office and some at home) and live activity (everyone in the same place together.
We run them in exactly the same way as we do the virtual version.
- Everyone still uses their devices
- Teams are either made up of those on a Zoom call or a team in the office/ venue.
- Our presenter will join via a live zoom/video call. Meaning that we can run this event without any outside contact.
Images of The Game Show Quiz in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it