Polar Survival Virtual Escape Room Overview
A highly engaging and experiential team event designed to put teamwork to the test. Remote teams must complete a series of cryptic tasks, riddles and puzzles, with the goal of escaping our virtual room!
With the Polar storm worsening, it’s vital that teams collaborate effectively and quickly to navigate their way through the clues and hints dotted throughout the cabin. Somewhere lies the key to their escape and survival, by gaining access to the generator cupboard which will power the communications mast.
How Does it Work?
Hosted via video conferencing software and one of our event managers, participants will have to unpick evidence, unravel cryptic messages and avoid the curveballs that will be thrown at them along the way! Using image recognition and augmented reality technology, teams will have to scan the right objects via our Escape website to unlock tasks, challenges and codes and break free!
This activity lasts between 60-90 minutes
- Introduction to the activity by your live host (15 minutes)
- Group split into smaller teams of 4-6 participants, via breakout rooms
- Gameplay using our app and video conferencing (60 minutes)
- Wrap up and winners announced as one large group (15 minutes)
What do we provide
- Pre-event support and joining instructions you can share amongst your team
- Access to the free app on IOS or Android and your own unique game code
- We provide a Zoom video platform, but we can run it on your preferred platform also
- A live host who introduces the activity but is available for the duration should you need them
- For groups over 50 people we provide an additional tech support
What do you need
- A computer – for the video conferencing
- A smartphone or tablet that is Wi-Fi enabled
Hybrid & Live – Covid safe solutions
This activity runs extremely well as a hybrid (delegates in the office and some at home) and live (everyone in the same place together.
We run them in exactly the same way as we do the virtual version.
- Everyone still uses their devices
- Teams are either made up of those on a Zoom call or a team in the office/ venue.
- Our presenter will join via a live zoom/video call. Meaning that we can run this event without any outside contact.
Images of Polar Survival Virtual Escape Room in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
What theme Escape Rooms are available to book??
We have Polar Survival and also The Mansion; same concept, different themes.
What is the “Initial Set Up Fee”?
This set-up fee covers all project management and pre-event coordination including publishing the game and sharing comprehensive joining instructions.
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
Can this activity be run as a Hybrid or Live Event?
Yes, we can run the activity as a virtual, hybrid or live activity
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
Simply check the availability calendar to see when we have spaces. We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
Do we have to use Zoom?
Whilst Zoom is our preferred platform, we can of course join whichever Platform you’d like us to. We have run it for Monster Energy on MS Teams and for Apple using WebEx for example
Can I play the game on my laptop instead of Smart device?
You will require a Smart phone or tablet to support our App.
What equipment do we need?
Each guest will simply require a Smart phone or tablet and a webcam enabled computer. We recommend using a webcam but you can take part without it.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 800 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 4 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 4-6 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered over 1,000 virtual events. Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; Zing Events Reviews
When can my event take place?
The booking can be at whatever time or date you like - the booking will be exclusive to your group. We regularly run events for global teams so our team can always accommodate you.
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.