Virtual Italian Cookery Class
Ever fancied having your own private chef guide you through how to make your own authentic Italian meal?
Your chef will take charge of the kitchen and demonstrate exactly how to make your very own pasta. All this from the minimal amount of ingredients and also tools, allowing anyone to make this simple but delicious pasta dough.
Then it’s time to work as team as we put you into smaller virtual groups where you will start to make your own dough from the ingredients and recipe cards that we will send you.
Once the dough is resting in the fridge you’ll need to make a basic tomato sauce. But we don’t want you to make any tomato sauce we want you to think about sustainability and what you can use in your own fridge to take it to the next level.
Our chef and sous chefs will be on hand at any point to offer advice and guidance.
When everyone has made their dishes it’s back into the main room where one person from each team must present their dishes and we will pick a winner based on the best ingredients and also presentation.
What do you need/what’s provided?
- We will send the teams all the basic ingredients and recipe cards in the post before the event
- No specialist equipment is needed – access to a hob and basic kitchen utensils is all that is needed
- A laptop or tablet to join our Zoom platform (we can also use whatever platform you currently use also)
- The activities lasts around 60 minutes
Key benefits for your team
- Learn a new skill and understand sustainable cookery
- Replaces the normal ‘live’ team build
- Motivates and engages
- Keeps the team connected
Included in your team build
- Ingredients sent to your door
- Video Conferencing
- Live Chef and Sous chefs
- Full pre-event support
Key facts about Virtual Italian Cookery Class
- Up to 75 minutes
- Groups of 5 to 500+
- Run straight from the comfort of your own home
- UK, Europe & Worldwide