Virtual Through The Decades Quiz
Were you lucky enough to live through the Swinging Sixties? Or maybe you were a ‘naughties child’? Whatever your era, this nostalgic quiz has something for everyone!
Discover a virtual journey through the decades! Starting in the ‘60s, this time-travelling challenge will see players completing three rounds of trivia questions and creative tasks on film, music, gadgets and general trivia from each decade. They’ll also need their wits (and memories) about them to conquer two high-energy Bonus Rounds, designed to bring their teamwork and creativity into the modern ages!
How Does it Work?
Through The Decades, Quiz is led by a live Event Host and will involve working in teams where you’ll need to collaborate, and pool knowledge before deciding on the best answer to win the available points up for grabs; teams will be up against the clock to complete each round and earn the most points before the timer hits zero.
You will be using our app on your own phones or tablets to work your way through a series of different questions, challenges and conundrums; we’ve combined our interactive app with video conferencing software to bring you the latest in collaborative, virtual team building. Whether you’re working remotely or together in-person in a conference room, this activity is a real crowd pleaser.
This activity lasts between 60-90 minutes
- Introduction to the activity by your live host (15 minutes)
- Group split into smaller teams of 4-6 participants, via breakout rooms or tables.
- Gameplay using our app and video conferencing (60 minutes)
- Wrap up and winners announced as one large group (15 minutes)
What do we provide
- Pre-event support and joining instructions you can share amongst your team
- Access to the free app on IOS or Android and your own unique game code
- We provide a Zoom video platform, but we can run it on your preferred platform also
- A live host who introduces the activity but is available for the duration should you need them
- For groups over 50 people we provide an additional tech support
What do you need
- A computer – for the video conferencing
- A smartphone or tablet that is Wi-Fi enabled
Hybrid & Live – Covid safe solutions
This activity runs extremely well as a hybrid (delegates in the office and some at home) and live (everyone in the same place together.
We run them in exactly the same way as we do the virtual version.
- Everyone still uses their devices
- Teams are either made up of those on a Zoom call or a team in the office/ venue.
- Our presenter will join via a live zoom/video call. Meaning that we can run this event without any outside contact.
Images of Virtual Through The Decades Quiz in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it