Cocktail Masterclass Overview
Our master mixologists will teach you how to mix it, shake it, crush it and drink it! With a medley of Masterclasses available – depending on your taste, this activity makes the perfect centrepiece to any evening and will have you and your colleagues in fits of laughter – all from the safety of your own home.
Before your event we will send to each guest a fully loaded hamper full of high quality ingredients, branded bottled miniatures, garnishes and a Boston cocktail shaker – they’ll just need to provide the glassware and the ice. Each box contains enough to make three cocktails over the course of the one hour session.
Your event will be hosted by one of our charismatic mixologists from our very own themed bar. They will guide you through how to make them and offer any hints and tips you may need. This is
How Does it Work?
On securing our services, and deciding on whether you’d like our Gin, Martini, Rum, Virgin, Classics or Modern Classics masterclass – we’ll ask you to share with us a spreadsheet of delivery addresses of each guest taking part. (‘We’re extremely careful with personal data – and only ever use these addresses for the postage aspect).
We dispatch the hampers from either our fulfilment centre within the European Union or within the UK depending on the destinations to keep International postage costs to a minimum and ensure safe and timely delivery. Delivery within the UK is included in the price as standard.
Hosted via video conference and lead by one of our charismatic mixologists , you and your team will join the session and have the opportunity to make three high quality cocktails from a whole plethora of different ingredients within the hamper you will have received; we generally introduce the cocktail and provide some history or interesting trivia on the Spirit before providing the tuition.
This activity lasts around 60 minutes
- Introduction and welcome from our Mixologist (10 mins)
- Cocktail 1 – History and tuition (15 mins)
- Cocktail 2 – History and tuition (15 mins)
- Cocktail 3 – History and tuition (15 mins)
- Summary / Wrap up and close (5 mins)
What do we provide
- All equipment and ingredients sent in a Hamper
- We provide the Zoom video platform, but we can run it on your preferred platform also
- A live Cocktail Mixologist who introduces and leads the activity
What do you need
- A computer – for the video conferencing
Hybrid & Live – Covid safe solutions
This activity can be delivered as a hybrid (delegates in the office and some at home) and live activity (everyone in the same place together.
We run them in exactly the same way as we do the virtual version.
- Everyone still uses their devices
- Our Mixologist will join via a live zoom/video call. Meaning that we can run this event without any outside contact.
Images of Cocktail Masterclass in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it