Escape the Box Overview
Inspired by the Escape Room phenomenon, our Escape The Box challenge requires teams to work through the myriad of clues in order to ‘unlock’ the next part of the game. They must progress through the 12 sequential stages as quickly as they can, while correctly completing questions and challenges as they go. Teams who employ a thoughtful strategy and manage their time carefully shall prevail.
How Does it Work?
With a huge variety of content, the challenge is designed to keep teams engaged in this classic race against time! Expect to be immersed in the race to Escape The Box as you decipher puzzles and conundrums to crack the padlock codes and gain access to the next activity Box.
Will your team have the aptitude to use the UV Lamp to reveal hidden messages, and will they be able to follow the secret directions left on the Dictaphone or have the intuition to complete a scientific test to reveal the hidden digit? Our Escape The Box is challenges-a-plenty and include:
- Fingerprint Analysis
- Litmus Testing liquids
- Using UV Lamps to find hidden clues
- Map Reading and following compass bearings
- Vintage Military style equipment
The challenge is loaded with subliminal information that is key to progressing onto the next phase, but there are plenty of red-herrings to mislead teams – so concentration and working as a team is key! Our twist however is that teams will need to collaborate and share information – as without doing this teams will hit-a-brick-wall.
The activity lasts anywhere between 90 minutes and 2 hours, but if you think that your team has what it takes to ace our Escape The Box, you’ll be finished before your colleagues and claim all bragging rights.
Our activity is rich in Escape Room authenticity and creates an immersive experience for everyone taking part.
This activity can last between 90-120 minutes to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams collaborate to overcome questions, challenges and conundrums
- Each team faces their own unique challenges in a race to Escape The Box first
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- A professional host who’ll set the scene and give you some hints and tips along the way.
- Event Manager – your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the session.
- High quality equipment
- Our own Projectors, and Sound Equipment – for that cinematic experience
- Prizes… the winning team gets the much-coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
- Bespoke audiovisual presentation.
Images of Escape The Box in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
What is the “Initial Set-Up Fee”?
This set-up fee covers all project management and pre-event coordination
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 500 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 8 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 6-8 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered thousands of events. Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/zing-events-ltd
When can my event take place?
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.