Escape The Box
The Escape The Box Overview
Inspired by the Escape Room phenomenon, our Escape The Box challenge requires teams to work through the myriad of clues in order to ‘unlock’ the next part of the game. They must progress through the 12 sequential stages as quickly as they can, while correctly completing questions and challenges as they go. Teams who employ a thoughtful strategy and manage their time carefully shall prevail.
How does this Escape Room style team building activity work?
Boasting a huge variety of content for your staff to get stuck into, this beat-the-box-style challenge is designed to keep teams engaged in this classic race against time! Expect to be immersed as you decipher puzzles and conundrums to crack the padlock codes and gain access to the next activity Box.
Will your team have the aptitude to use the UV lamp to reveal hidden messages? And will they be able to follow the secret directions left on the Dictaphone, or have the intuition to complete a scientific test to reveal the hidden digit? Our Escape The Box away day is packed full of challenges-a-plenty, and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment at any point during this unique team building activity!
The challenge is loaded with subliminal information that is key to progressing onto the next phase, but there are plenty of red-herrings to mislead teams, too – so concentration and working as a team is key! The twist however is that teams will need to collaborate and share information; if they don’t, teams will hit-a-brick-wall.
The activity lasts anywhere between 90 minutes and 2 hours, but if you think that your team has what it takes to ace our Escape The Box, you’ll be finished well before your colleagues and will be entitled to claim all bragging rights.
Our activity is rich in Escape Room authenticity and creates an immersive experience for everyone taking part.
- Deciphering Morse code
- Fingerprint analysis
- Litmus testing liquids
- Using UV lamps to find hidden clues
- Map Reading and following compass bearings
- Vintage military-style equipment
Key team benefits
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Collaborative & competitive
What’s included in your Escape The Box team building activity?
- A professional host who will set the scene and give you some hints and tips along the way
- An event manager who will act as your main point of contact on the day to ensure a smooth event delivery
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the games
- Equipment… Full AV equipment including music throughout the event.
- A plethora of prizes – the winning team gets the much-coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add
- Table theming. Props can also be supplied at an additional cost
- A bespoke audio/visual presentation to add drama and suspense
Watch the activity in action
The Escape The Box Gallery
Escape The Box Facts
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more about this activity or any of our other great events? Simply tell us a bit about your group and we will send you a no obligation proposal.