iPad Filming Overview
This cutting edge team building concept utilises the very latest technological advances in modern movie making, using our Apple iPad tablet computers and our user friendly editing software. It allows our clients to get creative and enjoy filming in full. Few team building activities have tangible results, but our iPad activity is the ultimate in creative challenges, as clients enjoy the opportunity of directing, acting and capturing high quality videos in full HD. This activity doesn’t necessarily require a venue, as we can start and finish this 3 hour team building activity in your office space… The world is your oyster in this technology led team building activity.
How does it work?
The group is briefed by our professional compere on whatever the chosen criteria for the films would be. Then it’s time to start brain storming ideas. Each team nominates a Director and an iPad Operative .
The iPad operative will then be briefed by one of our Apple Genius’s who can teach even the most technophobe of delegates. They will be on hand throughout the event for assistance. All filmed on location in a city of your choice. The app we use is so simple that you edit as you go to ensure each movie has a professional finish.
The movies will be shown back through our HD projector and our compere would add a touch of glamour introducing the movies and getting an insight into the making of the films from the directors. Alternatively the movies can be copied to a memory stick and played back at your convenience.
With a variety of genres to choose from, teams can create videos that focus on Company Objectives, USP’s, Viral Company Advertisements or they can simply have fun by filming Music Videos or attempting their own version of the internet phenomenon, Lip Syncing. Visiting a new city? Why not discover it by making your own tourist guide video?
This activity can last up to 3 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
- Planning using our giant A1 StoryBoards for authenticity
- Expert guidance from our own “iPad Geniuses”
- Teams collaborate to create innovative video content
- A cinematic climax with team movies shown on our big screen
What do we provide
- Compere… a professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the games and get the competitive juices flowing.
- The latest iPad’s, accompanied with full Movie Making suites.
- iPad suites including iOgrapher cases, Tripods, Lighting Rigs, Mic’s and Props!
- Prizes… the winning team get the much coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
- Bespoke audio visual presentation
What do you need to provide
- An indoor or outdoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large conference style table each – and a space for teams to find creative inspiration for shooting their movies.
- Permission from the venue for teams to use recording equipment on their premises if applicable.
- Wear suitable footwear and attire for walking to and from the chosen location, if applicable.
Images of IPad Filming in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
What is the “Initial Set-Up Fee”?
This set-up fee covers all project management and pre-event coordination.
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 800 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 8 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 6-8 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered thousands of events . Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/zing-events-ltd
When can my event take place?
The booking can be at whatever time or date you like - the booking will be exclusive to your group. We regularly run events for global teams so our team can nearly always accommodate you.
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.