Pub Games Overview
Whatever your location, inject a bit of traditional retro fun to your event with a fine array of classic pub games. We include popular crowd pleasers like Table Tennis and Table football as well as traditional favourites, Jenga and Connect 4.
And when was the last time you had a game of Darts or played Ping Pong? Pub games can be run as something relaxed and ‘have a go’ or as a structured team competition. Either way it’s a great way to have fun and get people talking, reconnecting, with a little bit of competition thrown in for good measure.
How Does it Work?
On the day of the event the equipment will be expertly placed, making best use of the space; If the event is unstructured, delegates will enter and be invited to start playing anything they wish. Crew will be on hand to advise and supervise if needed. If it is a structured competition, a presenter will welcome the teams (pre-allocated or randomly chosen on the day) and then rotate them round the games where they will go head to head for points. Games will last a maximum of 10 minutes and then the host will announce where teams go next. At the end of the competition the team with the most points wins.
This activity can last between 1-2 hours to fit your agenda
- Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
- Group split into smaller teams of 5-6 participants
- Expert guidance from our Event Team throughout
- Teams pool on their combined skill sets to maximise team points
- Teams will go head-to-head against other teams.
- Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- Compere… a professional host who’ll keep the energy levels high.
- Event manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the smoothest of event deliveries.
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew to help facilitate the games and get the competitive juices flowing.
- Equipment… All activity equipment and AV equipment including music throughout the competitive event.
- A choice of activities from Table Tennis, Table Football, Giant Jenga, Giant Connect4, Darts, Crazy Golf, Giant Kerplunk, Bar Skittles, and Giant Dominoes depending on group size and venue access.
- Prizes… the winning team get the much coveted Zing medals and of course any additional prizes you want to add.
What do you need to provide
- An indoor space, provided empty – and large enough to position a wide variety of Pub Games.
- A venue on the ground floor – we cannot move such large and heavy equipment up stairs or through narrow door frames.
Images of Pub Games in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it
Where can the event take place?
We will travel to any indoor location we are required to.; please see what we require from you, above.
What is the “Initial Set Up Fee”?
This set-up fee covers all project management and pre-event coordination.
Is it cheaper if we have more people?
Yes, there is an economy of scale.
How do I pay?
We prefer Credit Card to ensure payment is made in advance of the event. You can however pay by BACS if payment terms can be met.
What are the cancellation terms?
We will always try and accommodate a date change, but within 7 days of your event there is a charge to cover each member of our cancelled team.
What availability do you have?
We have a very large team of fully trained and charismatic Event Hosts - so only rarely are we sold out.
What equipment do we need?
You do not need to provide any equipment whatsoever.
How many people can participate?
We’ve run this activity for 500 people at once - there is no upper limit. We would recommend that your whole group is more than 8 people.
How many people in each team?
We recommend 5-7 people per team, however there is flexibility if required.
Who else has done this event - and what was the feedback?
We have delivered thousands of events . Check out our impartial reviews platform to hear what customers are saying; https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/zing-events-ltd
When can my event take place?
The booking can be at whatever time or date you like - the booking will be exclusive to your group. We regularly run events for global teams so our team can nearly always accommodate you.
What happens if my group numbers change?
Bookings are based on minimum chargeable numbers, but if numbers do increase we will provide an invoice for any extras.