The Christmas Show
The ultimate christmas celebration for your team. It’s a party mixed with a game show and it’s so good… why not do it in July! Dust down your christmas jumpers and pull this cracker of an event, a christmas team competition of fast paced games, from spaghetti western style cracker pulls to snowman building… chaotic carol singing to testing your knowledge of the twelve days of christmas.
How Does it Work?
The event begins with the host entering and removing his suit jacket, shirt and tie to reveal a christmas jumper… cue the christmas music and the fun begins. The rules are explained and the teams compete in fast paced head to head challenges. Some are quiz style (questions abut festive movies), some are ‘up on your feet’ (form a christmas conga), and some are more ‘magical’ (teams dress someone up as a snowman then everyone watches as the snowmen fly around the room to ‘walking in the air’!).
The event can be run during the day or evening, over dinner or as a fun team build with teams of 5 to 10 people. It’s a memorable christmas extravaganza of guaranteed laughs, featuring all of your favourite christmas tunes. Once the final round is over the scores are totted up and the christmas show champions are crowned.
This activity can last up to 2 hours to fit your agenda
● Introduction to the activity by your live charismatic event host
● Group split into smaller teams of 6-8 participants
● Expert guidance from our Team throughout 10 varied Quiz Rounds
● Teams collaborate to answer as many questions as possible
● Wrap up and winners announced, prizes awarded.
What do we provide
- • A professional quiz host… knows the questions back to front, ensures
energy levels are high and keeps control if competition gets fierce.
• Event Manager… your main point of contact on the day ensuring the
smoothest of event deliveries.
• Equipment… Full AV, an award winning App for answers, and a
bespoke audio visual presentation.
• Prizes… the winning team get the much coveted Zing medals and of
course any additional prizes you want to add.
What do you need
- An indoor space, large enough to provide each team with a large
conference style table each.
Images of The Christmas Show in Action
Key Benefits For Your Team
Return on Investment
With over 50 fully trained host, we can run your event when you want at the time you want it