Just a few months ago, life was continuing as normal for the majority of us. Businesses were growing, many companies had exciting plans for the new decade – and then, in what seemed like an instant, all of that ground to a halt. The coronavirus pandemic has led to people working from home and many businesses having to pause their current plans and quickly adapting to this new ‘normal’. Luckily, we are here to help.
Could You Need Remote Team Building?
Many team leaders will be worried about maintaining a strong, united workforce now that people aren’t interacting in person. Additionally, it’s a lot more challenging to check in with the members of your team every day to make sure that they are meeting their goals. That’s where remote team building comes in.
We’ve Created Team Building for Remote Teams
We have found ourselves in the same boat as many of our clients, with our plans for the year changing dramatically since the pandemic began. However, we are still here for you, our valued clients. While we can’t meet and enjoy events together in person, we have quickly adapted to the circumstances and developed remote team building for you to take part in.
How Do Team Building Activities With Remote Employees Work?
From the start, our aim has been to deliver fantastic events that can be easily accessed from home. We have developed an app which allows participants to join an event and interact with their colleagues, and it’s really intuitive and easy to use. We’ll give you all the support you need installing and using this app, so that everyone can enjoy the event without a hitch.
Benefits of Team Building Games For Remote Workers
There’s no doubt that we’re living through something totally unprecedented, and people can feel lonely, scared, and lacking in motivation – particularly if they have never worked at home before and are struggling with not being able to leave the house as much. It is essential is that you do all you can to support your colleagues. Staying connected with co-workers keeps someone motivated, and they will continue to work hard to meet their goals.
Taking part in a team building event will help them to feel more positive in the midst of all this uncertainty, and able to work well from home. Our team building games for remote workers have so many benefits. They’ll boost morale and help everyone to feel enthusiastic, disciplined, and confident when working from home. They also help people to feel more connected to their co-workers and go on to work really well together, even while they are apart.
Our Team Building Ideas For Remote Workers
Over the years we have developed a reputation as the provider of some of the most innovative team building events in the UK. So when it came to developing our team building for remote workers, we knew that we’d have to deliver that same excitement and flair. You can take your pick from a range of really fun, easy team building activities for remote employees, including:
- Amazing Secrets – this event will see you finding out things that you never knew about your co-workers. Each person will reveal one amazing secret and you all have to decide on a winner.
- Big Picture – this event allows you to channel your inner artists. You’ll all work together to create one piece of amazing artwork, with each attendee being responsible for one piece of the jigsaw.
- Body Rap – with the help of your event leader, you and your colleagues will work together to become a human orchestra. Don’t worry, no musical ability is required to take part!
- Motivator – your event leader will come up with motivational challenges for you to take part in, using photo or video. This has become one of our most popular kinds of team building for remote teams.
- Team Connected – you and your colleagues will go head to head in different challenges to score maximum points. This really gets everyone feeling energised and motivated!
- The Team Social – do you and your co-workers like to get together for a pub quiz on a Friday? Then you’ll love this virtual quiz. Covering a wide range of topics, everyone will be able to join in.
- The Haka – this ancient Maori display of strength and pride doesn’t just belong on a rugby pitch – it’s just as effective in a home office! You and your colleagues will feel ready to rise to any challenge.
- Virtual Escape Room – using image recognition and augmented reality technology, you will all have to complete a range of puzzles and challenges to escape your very own virtual escape room.
As you can see, we’ve really gone above and beyond to come up with some unique, inventive, and most importantly fun team building ideas for remote workers.
Enquire About Our Team Building For Remote Workers Today
If you are interested in taking part in any of our team building activities with remote employees, then please get in touch today. We’ll answer all of your questions and help you and your colleagues to connect, even when you can’t be together.